Friday, August 05, 2005

Theory of Organized Prostitution

After spending some time in the Motherland, O.D.M noticed the following:

- Syrians are getting more paid, more educated, and intoxicated.
- Less people are wearing the shoe-hatta, the shoe turned into slipper. Which is a better indication of improvement in Syrian Standard of living than the National GDP.
- Nobody is scared of a regime change, since they all know that Israel, The U.S, and the world, don't want the Muslim Brotherhood to take over, since the Bin Laden Brotherhood are the only ones with a well established (Riyadh Style) agenda.

HOWEVER.. 1+1=2

With well over 200,000 adolescents graduating high school every year, and a population growth rate of 3% annually, the situation looks as bad as monkey wearing lipstick and a string.

The Economy is going down faster than a fat man on a strict banana diet taking a shit. International sanctions are in the near horizon, and the Economy needs a phenomenal and rapid push.

O.D.M's Theory of the day: Organized Prostitution

Fact: Organized Prostitution ignites tourism, revives feminism, absorbs stress, employs more citizens, and encourages capitalism. (Notice the rhyme)


O.D.M acknowledges the ethical and religious complications, but he also wants to disentangle what is tangled. Prostitution happens in the Vatican, Mecca, and right in the middle of your house.

1+1= 2

Syria is struggling to get more than 300,000 Tourists a year! WHAT! O.D.M alone had more than 30,000 people come over his house last in the year 2004. (None of which were prostitutes!).

Clean the nasty Marjeh Square, throw all this nomads out, refurbish the buildings, give more Visas to Russians, and stop scaring the village women and Hajji girls from All the surrounding areas

Establish a strict crash course in Prostitution Etiquette, teach the bitches how to dress, strip, keep things on the down low and do their job in a standard that matches Amsterdam's Red Square.

Then Establish the Chamber of Prostitution, where all of them bitches meet, and preserve their legal rights. It is also crucial for piling up a Prostitution Yellow Pages, for those who want to do it at home, with nobody noticing.

Once all that is in place, watch how the Cheap ass Saudis and others that we get will be replaced by the richer ones who are willing to spend more money in Syria for a good bitch that makes them feel like 20 again.

Watch Foreign investors recognize the potential in Syria and raise their stakes and investments in Hotels and infrastructure.

Watch how less people bring kids. Once they have a drain for their endless supply.

Watch how decent girls who wear tacky clothes in Syria will stop feeling bad, once they really know what Prostitutes looks like, that will make them fear God more.

At the end, Syria has to find a solution to its economy. Even if the whole economy is opened, and corruption ended, we are expecting an international sanctions on Syria, which will deem all these reforms useless. Syria can be the number one tourist destination in the world, if we build the right infrastructure. Prostitution is the most important factor in Tier 1 Tourism (the tourists that spend the most money during their stay). Look at Lebanon, Amsterdam, London, Miami, LA, what is their most common denominator? More Prostitutes than Public Bathrooms.

29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha!

Prostitution Etiquette.

O.D.M, will you be the Minister of Prostitution?

Wazir El Sharmata Hhahahaha

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Another disobedient motherfucker said...

Welcome baaaaaaaaack O.D.M!

Syria 4 ever!!!!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before you go any further, I had myself a syrian prostitute lately, she was smelly, hairy, constantly nagging... overall it was horrible, and I will never do it again. It made me wish that I was gay.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just a clarification, in lebanon we have more ministers than public bathrooms.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your Style O.D.M!

If they lock you up! I will bring you food to Tadmor.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea, and to Anon @ 7:25

I had myself a lebanese bitch, she fucked me for free! she also offered her brother.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I had myself a lebanese bitch, she fucked me for free! she also offered her brother."
You gotta give me her number because I have been looking for but never found anything close to what you're describing... unless she's fat and ugly?
But that's weird she offered her brother... there must be something in you that gave her this idea...

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said"Before you go any further, I had myself a syrian prostitute lately, she was smelly, hairy, constantly nagging... overall it was horrible, and I will never do it again. It made me wish that I was gay."
could it be that your pinky was smelly and hairy and beside it is not to late for you to be a manyak

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the king of the maneyik at any time of the day!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And oh if you want we can meet with my buta at monot some day and we'll make a mashkal and I'll show you who's the abaday!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I was kidding

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this anonymous thing is funny, I can make a converstion all by myself... like...
I am the mighty lebanese and you syrians will be begging me for some of my brain power

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a syrian from homs, unfortunately I am not very smart, mighty lebanese can you tell me how to become smart?

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut up, homsi!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a funny thing to do for a bored lebanese

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gay! and bored!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous MOHAMMED ZREIKA said...

why would anyone pick the ugly sharmouta out from the hotties in the 1st place. sad c*nts and yous are all a bunch of disgrace to arabs. stupid kleb rooting a muslim girl their own sisters instead of taking them off the street and giving them a proper job that is not how any muslim chick should be treated i been really shocked hearing bullsh*t that theres gronks putting muslim girls on the street wallah should be ashamed of themselves i cant even imagine it.ana bi australia were theres a big lebanese population and theres no such thing like that khaara happening here if there was one leb that put a lebo girl on the street that dog would get shot in the head in a second yet i hear stupid sh*t about moroccans and now yous putting our precious sisters on the street lahsoun ayre as soon as I come for a vacation in suriye al manara club will be the 1st place i come to with a AK in one hand and machete in the other for the kleb that pimp sisters off

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol wow i don't even know what to say to that

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey is there really any way to find a good prostitute in homs?

4:57 AM  
OpenID charleschead said...

I read your words and I do like dissension and your words ring true for the most part. I do have to dispute one thing though. You said "Look at Lebanon, Amsterdam, London, Miami, LA, what is their most common denominator? More Prostitutes than Public Bathrooms." I've been to all of those places except Lebanon. I live just outside LA (Orange County) and I have lived in Miami. It is a huge generalization and exaggeration to proclaim that. Miami has plenty of prostitutes from around the world but it is definitely not a huge thing. Cocaine would be more a problem in that town. Prostitution is LA isn't even noticeable at all. It's a small thing. Amsterdam is known for it's Red Light District but even there where drugs are legal and prostitute flourish, it isn't half the problem I have read it is in Syria. There just isn't an influx of 400,000 refugees from a neighboring country that have no work. Mexico gives us plenty illegal immigrants (i disagree w/ US immigration policy) but they do find work here and are not resorting to prostitution for the most part.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your words and I do like dissension and your words ring true for the most part. I do have to dispute one thing though. You said "Look at Lebanon, Amsterdam, London, Miami, LA, what is their most common denominator? More Prostitutes than Public Bathrooms." I've been to all of those places except Lebanon. I live just outside LA (Orange County) and I have lived in Miami. It is a huge generalization and exaggeration to proclaim that. Miami has plenty of prostitutes from around the world but it is definitely not a huge thing. Cocaine would be more a problem in that town. Prostitution is LA isn't even noticeable at all. It's a small thing. Amsterdam is known for it's Red Light District but even there where drugs are legal and prostitute flourish, it isn't half the problem I have read it is in Syria. There just isn't an influx of 400,000 refugees from a neighboring country that have no work. Mexico gives us plenty illegal immigrants (i disagree w/ US immigration policy) but they do find work here and are not resorting to prostitution for the most part.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mohamoud Zourka, I have news for you. Lebanon is a big whorehouse lol Sharmouta Heaven. In fact, lebs not only prostitute themselves willingly but have also instated the practice as a form of official business. Heck, they even commercialize it.

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you said. I'm a big fan of Syria. I don't like the way you mentioned so explicitly other genders and other nationalities. It is encouraging to see young people such yourselves interested in Syria's future. Drop the atittude, multiply your contacts! Good luck!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Australian born from syrian origin but have never been to syria. I have read alot about Syria and have family there. I will be leaving sydney in april 2008 to go to syria so i can experience the country for myself. I will let you know how it is when i get back

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivtheatre satisfactory dereks releasehra islamislamic redressed capable stock dgrc turning collar
servimundos melifermuly

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

planhttp affective cyndi hazards restricted trainingthe aside downside demanded asclepious math
servimundos melifermuly

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]syrianistician.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Research indicates that about 50% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home