Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Civil Disobedience

Mr. Ammar, the respected Syrian thinker/activist finally joined my call for a nation wide Civil disobedience Movement.

Thank you Mr. Ammar for realizing that my CDM Movement is the ultimate solution, but I would also like to tell you and others: NO SHIT!

I have been preaching this to people since 2001, and online since July 2004!

This brings ODM to an important issue, and I would like to hear your explanation.

We all know how smart I am, and I also know that I am the shit around here. But still, I don't understand this Assad loyalty that we have in Syria.

I can understand if some loved Hafez Assad, but why Mr. Giraff himself is loved by many Syrians to me is like Asian people, you will never understand what the hell is going on with them.

I know that all the "pressures" from the international community, along with non-stop propoganda creates this kind of natio-assadism, but WHY CAN'T the Average ABU 3abdo in Syria realize that life should not be lived like that! Especially now when all you have to do is watch some damn TV to see how people actually live and make decisions.

Ya Abu 3abdo, ya 7abibe, look around...this regime killed us, it is lying to us, and is driving us towards a pile of shit bigger than your head, and that shit is very discusting and sticky. ..you can handle nasty shit, but not the sticky ones that its marks will never go away.

Those hippofuckingcrits have stole our minds, culture and economy, and shifted into fourth gear towards Conctipationsville, and at the current speed, we will be there soon.

Civil Disobedience is the only option, we don't want American pressure, nor Philipino pressure..we want to be the masters of our destiny. So if we fuck up, we would be the ones to blame. Please refer to my previous posts that describe my Civil Disobedience Ultimatum, like this one or any other one where it is discussed.

Join the moevement, and let's do something about Syria.

Remember: there are people who make it happen, people who watch it happen, and people who don't know what the hell just happened. We were the latter part for the past 30 years...it is time to make the change before it is too late.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.B said...

syria for syria and lebanon for lebanon.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Innocent Criminal said...

Ammar's call for civil disobedience does not hold too much favor with a lot of Syrians when it comes from his self-imposed exile in the US. Though I will no doubt he had very good reasons to leave the country.

While I agree that the best way to have a change is through "Civil" protest I believe its much more unlikely than one in which violence will play the key role. And since the latter is the worst-case scenario for people who care about Syrian, even the ones that are opposed to the current leadership. I still hope that the change will come from the leadership itself instead of it being enforced on them. I know its hopeful thinking but sometimes one can dream.

Tarek
http://innocent-criminal.blogspot.com

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Megahertz fax modem with x jack jeep grand cherokee print ads 1997 saab

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home