Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another O.D.M Prophecy Comes True...

Dear Disobedients,

I am so good in politics, it pisses me off that I am not the Syrian Foreign Minister.

As I have predicted in my September 12 Post "Monday Morning: O.D.M's Eternal Nemisis", Ghazi Kanaan was killed by the Mukhabarat, he was the chosen "kibsh-el-fida" or Scape-goat.

"-Syria can better handle the situation by making up evidence that Ghazi Kanaan ordered Harriri killed, show it to international community, and then assassinate Kanaan in his house, with an Absolute Vodka bottle next to him and a suicide letter, with a glock in his hand. Perfect suicide."
http://syrianistician.blogspot.com/2005/09/monday-morning-odms-eternal-nemesis.html (Towards the end of the post)


It appears that the regime has finally realized the danger it is facing, and decided to undergo a decisive action to save its ass.

More to follow...


Ahhhh Abu Ya'arub....... were you trying to stay fit?

Sections of our President's exclusive interviews with CNN's Christiane Amanpour, notice how he lisps in four letters, and how he laughes for no reason. My little cousin can speak better than him:

CNN EXCLUSIVE: Al-Assad questions U.S. role in Iraq (1:51)
Part I of Christiane Amanpour's interview with Bashar Al-Assad (4:21)
Courtesy of CNN.com

Syria Forever


17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To hell with this asshole..

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.D.M for Foreign Minister.

I support you.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghazi has affected many people, many of whom are from my family. He is a ruthless pig, threatened everybody around him. What a way to die, I wish I saw him as he was dying, see how helpless a soul is infront of a .50 Cent Bullet coming out of the same people you thought you worked for.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean it is the begining of the end? Or the end of what began?

Another chance for Assad and his cronies?

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible, you predicted it!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for some Syrian loser to blame America or Israel for this one....

It;s just a mtter of time, because all Syrians need a scapegoat for everything in their lives.

Hey ODM, try NOT to remove a post because you disagree with it....you are no better than your hero the Baby Lion....

ODM and Assad - are the same.

Well, Syria has been conditoned for 35 to blame all of its problems on others -- and I'm sure this will continue.

ODM you gonna remove a post for someone who disagrees with you. ?

12:47 PM  
Blogger O.D.M said...

Anon @ 12:47,

When did I remove a comment? I have had many bashers like you comment in my previous posts. I only delete spam comments.

Anyway, don't you blame Syrians for everything that happens in Lebanon? doesn't it sound like what you are saying?

Funny how I can tell a Lebanese faster than I smell my own gases, no insult though.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soon all of you are going down too!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Mr.B said...

"Funny how I can tell a Lebanese faster than I smell my own gases, no insult though."

ODM are you somehow getting softer? What's that you said, "no insult though" ??

ma3leh good thing to see the lebanese are not treated in the same way as the kuwaitis.

:-)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Mr.B said...

hey instead of deleting all the spam why dont you put the thing where you have to write a code to add a comment like other blogs?

6:20 PM  
Blogger O.D.M said...

The Lebanese dude was gayly nice to me, I couldn't use a harder tone with him. Had he pushed my red button down my buttom, I would have gladly taken care of him.

For the Spam letter thin, it pisses me off when I have to post myself, so I decided to not use it.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.D.B what do you think will happen to Rustom? Maher? and all those others that were said to be involved?

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roustum Ghazali, Muhammad Khallouf and Jame3 Jame3 r all next on the list.. thats my humble opinion.. i dont know about Maher.. what dothe ODM think??

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good bye Abu Yohrub! Say hello to the other psychopaths!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Xenical for treating pcos Exercises natural breast enlargement packungsbeilage neurontin 100 mg Buying a home with a high fico score car alarm security syst Solicitor widemouth bay Black dating arkansas Marie maher ontario lesbian resume sexual intercourse after valtrex Online law school attorney peeing momos Limit poker stratagy Solutions for life by susanne + tv show Asian fingers Summer and dress

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home